When it comes time to do something about those unsightly, worn wood floors, you have options. You can have the floors replaced (which is expensive) or, in many cases, have them refinished. Armstrong-Citywide offers the best option – an efficient dust containment system for floor refinishing.
The processes of dustless hardwood floor refinishing and traditional hardwood floor refinishing are essentially the same.
The full sand and refinish method generates a lot of dust into the room as it is being sanded, re-sanded and sanded again. (Normally, when you refinish the floors, you sand them 3 times with progressively finer and finer grits to get them down to raw hardwood). The traditional process leaves the dust in the air, even after the job is done.
With dustless hardwood floor refinishing there is no need to cover furniture and other surfaces with tarps and plastic before starting. We use a specialized machine with a vacuum suction tube that carries the dust out to a containment system, eliminating most of the dust.
Some advantages of dustless sanding hardwood floors from Armstrong-Citywide are:
- You don’t need to seal off the room from the rest of the house or get a motel for the few days the job can take.
- Sanding hardwood floors takes significantly less time to do, and without all the mess.
- You also don’t have to worry about sensitive electronics or every surface in the home being layered with dust.
- There is no need to delay having your wood floors refinished because you don’t have the time or expertise to do them yourself.
- There is no need to use harsh chemicals to strip the finish from your floor.
When you’re ready to schedule environmentally friendly, dustless hardwood floor refinishing from Armstrong-Citywide give us a call at 816-765-7777, for a FREE ESTIMATE! We work all over the metro – in Overland Park KS, Olathe KS, Lenexa and many more cities within Johnson County.
FREE IN-HOME ESTIMATE